2015 Toyota Camry vs 2015 Ford Fusion
If you’re in the market for a sedan that combines supreme style and efficiency, you’ve probably considered the 2015 Toyota Camry and the 2015 Ford Fusion. Both of these popular vehicles offer excellent fuel efficiency, spacious cabins and tons of tech for those who love to stay connected. However, if quality and reliability are at the top of your list, there’s no vehicle more dependable than the 2015 Toyota Camry. Boasting years of top safety ratings, innovative technology, smooth handling and spacious storage, the Toyota Camry is a solid pick for 2015! With so many things in common, it can be tough to decide which one to take home with you. If you haven’t had a chance to see the 2015 Toyota Camry, check out the list we’ve provided below. Watermarks Hudson Toyota is here to provide you with all the facts in order to help you make an informed decision!
Although the 2015 Toyota Camry and the 2015 Ford Fusion have quite a few things in common, there are a variety of features that differ between these vehicles as well. See below for a list of reasons that make the 2015 Toyota Camry a vehicle you shouldn’t pass up!
2015 Toyota Camry L
- Four-cylinder and V6 engines available
- Standard 178 horsepower
- 25 MPG city/35 MPG highway*
- Dual auxiliary visors
- Standard cargo concealed storage
- Available auto-dimming day-night rearview mirror
- Available heated front seats
- Available leather seat trim
- Six-speaker sound system
2015 Ford Fusion S
- Four-cylinder engine
- Standard 175 horsepower
- 22 MPG city/34 MPG highway*
- Dual auxiliary visors (not available)
- Cargo concealed storage (not available)
- Auto-dimming day-night rearview mirror (not available)
- Heated front seats (not available)
- Leather seat trim (not available)
- Four-speaker sound system
- ToyotaCare not available
If you’d like to purchase or lease the 2015 Toyota Camry, drop by 1055 Crossing Place, Madisonville, KY 42431 for a test-drive today. We look forward to serving our customers throughout the Hopkinsville, Henderson and Evansville, IN, areas here at Watermarks Hudson Toyota.
^ToyotaCare no cost maintenance covers 2 years or 25,000 miles whichever comes first. See Toyota Dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.